Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Jade Screen Update

In the previous post I mentioned a letter I had received from a woman who had visited the Huangshan Mt's., after seeing my Jade Screen Hotel image in Conde Nast Traveler, while she was receiving treatment for cancer.
Jamie's letter and a photograph of the magazine spread showing the Jade Screen image has just been released in the March issue. And once again, Conde Nast Traveler has somehow "dropped the ball", and neglected to give me a credit for the image! Instead, they gave a credit to the photographer who photographed the magazine spread! Aargh!

My contact at CNT has apologized and she has promised that it will show up as a correction in the next issue.

The good news is that the online version of CNT has published her letter and there is now a "Going To Extremes" slideshow from that story. Both include a credit & link !

No comments:

Post a Comment