Saturday, January 30, 2010

Winter in Acadia

Cadillac Mt. & part of Mt. Dorr (r)

My website has some new images from last week's trip to Acadia, and while I'm pretty happy with the results, I continue to be stymied in my attempts to find someone with a snowmobile who can take me to the top of Cadillac Mt.
I'm not ready to pitch the story to a magazine (Yankee is interested already) until I get some images which I feel are missing.
First, I want images from, and of the summit of Cadillac Mountain, and I also want images from Isle au Haut.




Believe me. I like to hike uphill. In fact I think I'm a pretty strong uphill hiker, and I'd be happy to hike up the Auto Road with snowshoes, but the thought of trying to hike through new snow with a 25-30pound pack of equipment to shoot sunrise or sunset, doesn't sound like a good idea to me.
So, if anyone knows of a snow machine owner around Bar Harbor who is for hire, please let me know?

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment